The 2023 Barrie Chamber, Women in Business Awards consists of online submissions; an invitation to submit will be issued after the nominations close on 11:59 pm on January 9, 2023
Create your member account.
- Select the category you wish to enter, and submit your information according to the specifications for the category. For Entry Title, please use your Name and Company
- All supporting materials listed are REQUIRED
- Include electronic copy of current corporate logo or your personal head shot for production (PDF's)
- Entries will be saved in your member account, and can be edited up until the entry deadline. If you require assistance with submissions, please contact our office ~ email email@example.com
Accuracy of submitted materials is the responsibility of the applicant.
Information given on the entry form will be used exactly as submitted in the award ceremony through production, presentation, and recognition in the media.
LETTERS OF REFERENCE SPECIFICATIONS
- Maximum number of allowable letters is 2
- Letters of reference must be from at least 2 of the following categories: community organizations, business, customers, peers, employees.
- References should be PDF format, and can emails, cards, website testimonials, customer comment cards, etc.
- Reference letters must be dated no earlier than March 2020.
- Online submission, including all supporting documentation, must be complete by 11:59 pm on January 24, 2023
- After this deadline, the committee reserves the right to extend the deadline for a SPECIFIC category and solicit additional entries in the event that there are less than three entries from a minimum of two companies in the category in question
JUDGING PROCESS / FINAL NOTES
- Barrie Chamber reserves the right to disqualify incomplete submissions without notice
- Acceptance of submissions received is at the discretion of Barrie Chamber
- Barrie Chamber reserves the right to realign categories due to volume of entries or eligibility of nominee. If this process should take place, entrants will be notified
- All entrants agree to be bound by these rules
Independent Panel of Judges will bring their professional experience and unique perspectives in reviewing the nominations in each category. Judges will review the submissions, and rate the content against provided criteria through a secure, online system.
Judging Criteria is listed with each category description. Judging is performed on line by professionals from across the region. All entries are scored based on judging criteria and submitted anonymously.
Barrie Business Awards will be presented at an in person luncheon gala event on Thursday, March 2nd, 2023!