The 2020 Barrie Business Awards consist of online submissions; materials must be submitted before August 14th 2020
Create your member account.
- Select the category you wish to enter, and submit your information according to the specifications for the category. For Entry Title, please use your Name and Company
- All supporting materials listed are REQUIRED
- Include electronic copy of current corporate logo or your personal head shot for production (PDF's)
- Entries will be saved in your member account, and can be edited up until the entry deadline (August 14th, 2019). If you require assistance with submissions, please contact our office ~ email Katherine Chabot - email@example.com
Accuracy of submitted materials is the responsibility of the applicant. Information given on the entry form will be used exactly as submitted in the award ceremony through production, presentation, and recognition in the media.
LETTERS OF REFERENCE SPECIFICATIONS
- Maximum number of allowable letters is 2
- Letters of reference must be from at least 2 of the following categories: community organizations, business, customers, peers, employees.
- References should be PDF format, and can emails, cards, website testimonials, customer comment cards, etc.
- Reference letters must be dated no earlier than May, 2018.
- Online submission, including all supporting documentation, must be complete by midnight on August 14th, 2020
- After this deadline, the committee reserves the right to extend the deadline for a SPECIFIC category and solicit additional entries in the event that there are less than three entries from a minimum of two companies in the category in question
JUDGING PROCESS / FINAL NOTES
- Barrie Chamber reserves the right to disqualify incomplete submissions without notice
- Acceptance of submissions received is at the discretion of Barrie Chamber
- Barrie Chamber reserves the right to realign categories due to volume of entries or eligibility of nominee. If this process should take place, entrants will be notified
- All entrants agree to be bound by these rules
Barrie Chamber Award Virtual Judges will bring their professional experience and unique perspectives in reviewing the nominations in each category. Judges will review the submissions, and rate the content against provided criteria through a private, online system. On line judging will take place in September 2020.
Judging Criteria is listed with each category description. Judging is performed on line by professionals from across the region. All entries are scored based on judging criteria and submitted anonymously.
Email: Katherine Chabot - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Barrie Business Awards will be presented on Thursday, October 29th 2020. More details will be announced shortly!